Mechanical Muse Levels Up!
The Inspiration for Mechanical MuseMechanical Muse began as my personal dream. It is based on my belief that we can embrace the classic attributes of heroic fantasy, science fiction, cyberpunk, urban fantasy, and all the other beloved genres of geek culture, to create a universe that is both intimately familiar and totally new. All we needed was hard work, amazing people, and a supportive community of like-minded fans. We're off to one heck of a start! With two successful Kickstarters under our belts, one product already available, and upcoming contributions from legends of the industry like David Farland, Elaine Cunningham, Michael A. Stackpole, and Jean Rabe, the future looks bright.
But I knew from the start that I couldn't do this on my own. Naturally we needed readers, gamers, and fans like you. After all, you're the reason we're doing this. What I also need, however, are partners and teammates to work alongside me as we strive to achieve our goals. After all, the task is too big for just one person.
Presenting the Mechanical Muse TeamToday, I am pleased to announce that I've found the team of amazing, talented people I was looking for. Allow me to present my new partners!
- Art Director Mitchell Malloy (Riot Games, Fantasy Flight Games)
- Layout & Design Guru Michal Cross (Achtung Cthulhu, Modiphius Entertainment)
- Layout & Design Guru Shawn King (Legends Magazine, Ragnarok Publications)
- Publicity/Marketing specialist Melanie Meadors (Ragnarok Publications)
- IT/Web Admin Matthew Eberle
- I am honored that each of these talented individuals have put their faith in this dream, and I can't wait to share all the amazing things we'll be doing! And of course, thanks to all of you, whose support and enthusiasm helped to get us here!
Okay! Enough pomp and circumstance! We've got work to do. Talk to you soon!
Founder of Mechanical Muse